Monday, October 8, 2012

essay 3

I would like this year to get good grades and countine to do good on the soccer team. I have made this my goal because it is very importian to me.

I will complete my goals this year buy studying more for test and make sure i do all my work. Cause in the past i did not do so well on test and thats something i want to change.

For the first year i will make sure that my grade are up or work to get them up and adjust to the change of high school.

The 2 nd year i still want to keep my grades up. And also try some new class

3rd Year is SAT year and i want and will make sure i sorce well on it so this year will be a lot of work on a big test.

The last year i going to keep up my grades and have fun but i will alos have fun every year two

No comments:

Post a Comment